0

Genesis Chapter One

Published at 7:59 PM in

I must say, I believe that I am the most blessed man alive.

I honestly have a wonderful relationship with God, and my best friend Lisa who has been my wife for almost twelve years now. I also have four beautiful and God loving children, an awesome extended family, and so many great friends that God has put on my path to help me make it through and enjoy this world. Through the power of prayer, God continues to bless my family and me every day, and now another chapter in this journey of life begins.... Motorhomemoments

My family and I are excited to see what God has in store for us on this journey, and I thank all of you for your help, your encouragement, and your prayers. God will bless you all for it!

And so we continue in this preparation phase. Please sign up on the left hand side of the home page to follow us. Ask your friends to, as well. Thank you. This will help us get a sponsor.

All for now,
Know that God is blessing you,
Jimmy

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

Post Details

No Response to "Genesis Chapter One"

Post a Comment